– Added detection of encrypted containers
– Added image tags geolocation
– Improved database parsing module
– Updated file searching module
– Updated vulnerability database
LastAudit is now able to collect GPS tags from images and present them on a map. The map will show geographic positions of the places where pictures were taken. Only pictures 1900 pixels wide or above are analyzed.
Another new feature is the ability to detect Truecrypt/Veracrypt (or other possible encrypted) containers. Detection is based on size and randomness of these files.
There where also some improvements of database parsing module which now lets you see table lists from MS Access files.